Praxis Northwest includes the Dioceses of Blackburn, Chester, Liverpool and Manchester.
Proposed events for 2018
Responding to Dementia - Worship and Pastoral Care
A day, to consider how the local church can become more dementia friendly both to individuals and their families / carers
Thursday 8 March 2018
10.00 a.m. - 3.45 p.m.
William Temple Church, Robinswood Road, Wythenshawe M22 0BU
Speakers: Dave Richardson and The Reverend Helen Bent
Dave is the Dementia Co-ordinator for Churches Together in Cumbria, while Helen is RSCM/Praxis Head of Ministerial Training.
Contact The Reverend Michael GisbourneBooking via Eventbrite
- Chair: The Reverend Michael Gisbourne - Blackburn
- Treasurer: The Reverend Jeremy Fagan - Liverpool
- Committee Member: The Reverend Patrick Angier - Manchester
- Committee Member: The Reverend Alison Harris - Chester
- Committee Member: The Reverend Sue Lucas - Liverpool
The Northwest region
- Sodor and Man